[Scribus] [OT] MyOSS Magazine - Edition 3 Available Now!

Benjamin Green ben
Tue Jul 5 16:49:15 CEST 2005

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 09:44:02 +0100, Ow Mun Heng <Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Just wanted to announce that MyOSS Magazine - Edition 3 (We're Edition
> 3!) is now officially hitting the street. This is a community driven
> project which aims to publish monthly. (Sorry if this is considered as
> spam).

It's really hard to print this document. When I tried to print it through
Acrobat Reader 5.0 it would stop working as would Acrobat Reader 7.0. Kpdf
the same. gv wouldn't let me see the document unless I had gs-afpl (8.14)
installed (rather than my usual gs-esp). Then it printing the whole
document didn't work, it got to page 11 only. There are still errors too.

I really haven't a clue what's going on here. Anyone? The first 2
magazines printed fine, they where pdf 1.4, and this new one is marked
1.3. They where all made with scribus 1.2.1.

Ben Green