[Scribus] is it just me?

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Sun Jan 30 12:23:25 CET 2005

> Whats very slow? Peter gets away with a P2 450 and has no major issues AFAIK.

Who's been talking about P2:s? I said VERY slow:-)

My linux machine is a P75 with 64 MB RAM (although I'm about to upgrade to P166). Of course that's far to slow for an X-server, so I'm running the demo version of X-Win32 on my Win98 machine (a P133 with 128 MB).

I think it's fantastic that Scribus works on my machines, oowriter for example takes 3-4 minutes to launch, but I'm not the only one in the World running old machines. Think of all the people in development countries.

/Peter