[Scribus] Quark user's questions

John Kershaw john
Wed Jan 26 23:43:33 CET 2005

At 12:24 pm -1000 26/1/05, wayne wrote:
>Go to the Properties >Image window and click in either the X or Y Position
>boxes. You can use the scroll arrows, mouse scroll wheel or the keyboard
>arrow keys to nudge the image within the frame (after double clicking on the
>image). Holding down the Shift key will allow finer adjustments.

Oh my. Oh my. What comes after lol & rotfl? I have eyes like saucers
(where's a webcam when you need one?)

I was clicking the *image* and trying to use the cursor keys to move it.

Is this, like, a normal Unix thing? I've never seen anything like
this on Mac or Windows. I could understand clicking the little arrow
widgets (though I'd have to look hard or be told to do it) but
pressing up/down in a text field to adjust the value? Bi-zarre!

If you wanna snaffle any Quark/InDesign converts, you need to change
that behaviour.

John.