[Scribus] forms tips

robert robert
Tue Jan 25 22:51:45 CET 2005

I find myself in the position of having shown what Scribus can do with PDF
fillable forms to the right (or wrong) people and now have quite a few forms
to create. As these are forms, there aren't many blocks of text. Lots of
little text fields and little pdf fields.

As you can imagine, this takes a bit of time. I've got page templates created,
but not much stays the same. I also use paragraph styles, but rarely is there
more than one paragraph in a single text frame. Has anyone on this list got
any time/effort saving tips to add?

--
Fail to learn history-repeat it.
Fail to learn rights-lose them.