[Scribus] Re: Brasileiros da lista estão convocados

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Tue Jan 25 17:19:55 CET 2005

celiosanto9 wrote:

 > Hi Ludi and friends of Scribus List
 >
 > Gostaria de contribuir com algum trabalho, estou meio ferrado pois n?o tenho
maquina com Linux  no momento... Mas ajudar na tradu??o do website ou produzir
algum material de tutorial pode ser.

 > Dear ALL , sorry for the inconvenience of a "foreign" language in the list

No apologies necessary. One thing I like about this list is the international
flavor and civil tone.  For me, I enjoy trying to decipher (or at least guess
a few words in :~) posts in other languages. I also admire the non-native English
speakers who post so fluently in English. I wish I could do half as good a job
were I to post in Spanish or French.

Carol

--
Carol Kankelborg                                         cckborg1 at kankelborg.net