[Scribus] Re: Gentoo CUPS and ghostscript-afpl (WAS: Collecting scanner output...)

Markus Roduner markus
Tue Jan 25 17:10:26 CET 2005

On the cups homepage (www.cups.org) they talk about espgs-8.15. I compiled the
sources from there and it works fine. Try it, if you don't want to wait until
they make packages.

markus

Je 2005 m. Januaro 25 d., Mardo 12:21, Morten Langlo skribis: