[Scribus] Printer dialog - no duplex

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Mon Jan 24 12:01:07 CET 2005

Hi,

just a question: When I have a duplex printer and installed the ppd for
it, should the duplex option appear in the printer dialog or not?

We've got a new copier that has a duplex and a network connection. I've
installed the ppd, and standard printing runs properly. However, I'm
missing the special options this printer could offer, i. e. duplex or
combining A4 pages on A3 etc.

Of course, I can store a special printer profile with the appropriate
options switched on, but I just wanted to make sure I haven't missed
anything :-)

Rolf