[Scribus] Bug? Reformatting during first 2 min

Ralf-Diether Ebel ATN-GmbH ebel
Mon Jan 24 08:32:40 CET 2005

Hello list,
I'm wondering if I have found a bug. Setting a book (now 82pg) always when I
open it and jump to the last pages I find that the format was not the same as
when I save it. Some headings where on the bottom of the page before and so
on. Then I did some scrolling to the top of the documents and some time went
ago(1-2 min), I didn't edit the text. When I went back to the wrong pages
everythin was ok. So I wonder if Scribus when the document is already opened
is editable goes through the document and formats it. Then it would be good if
the user can see this and know when it is finished and also perhaps for himselft
start this reformatting. Should I file this as a bug?
Regards
Ralf-Diether Ebel