[Scribus] (OT?) PDF/Html question

James Hatridge hatridge
Sat Jan 22 17:24:25 CET 2005

Hi all...

I now use scribus to make PDF files of my Bulletin. Is there anyway in html or
php to open a PDF file at a page? What I want to do is make an index of my
stamps. When you click on a stamp I want it to open the correct PDF file at
the correct page. Right now all I can get it to do is open the PDF file at
the first page.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

JIM

PS, BTW I'm looking to buy or trade for a used mother board. If you have
something email me off list and let's deal. JH
--
Jim Hatridge
Linux User #88484

????? ????? Viel Feind -- Viel Ehr'
????? Anti-US Propaganda stamp collection
? http://www.fuzzybunnymilitia.org/~hatridge/collection/index.php