[Scribus] suse 9.2 -fonts

bart at solozone.com bart
Sun Jan 23 15:20:27 CET 2005

This ships with default 'arabie' fonts which are disgraceful. There is a small set of URW and no more Lucida.
The icons are a joke, too.

Besides I still use an external modem for it as the same one which works in 9.0 is not recognized. In 9.1 even my external modems (three in succession) did not work.

Is it possible for scribus to supply its own fonts, like Word Perfect and Windows?
 The available URW and others could be packaged (separately or included)?
I still have my Corel Draw disc which has both ttf and ps.

Bart Alberti