[Scribus] Littlecms on debian sarge

vassilis chryssos
Thu Jan 20 16:43:31 CET 2005

Hello everybody..

Being a new user of scribus, I am trying to set up my system as appropriately
as possible for dtp. In "docs.scribus.net" I read about littlecms and the
tools to use in order to tune up the hardware for best performance with
colour. Yet, I can't seem to find my way round with littlecms. Installing the
relative package, I have tools like tifficc, jpegicc  etc, yet I cannot find
anything like qtmonitorprofiler. Could someone direct me to some source of
information?