[Scribus] RPMs for Mandrake 10.1

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Mon Jan 17 21:25:54 CET 2005

Hi Owen,

thanks for your reply.

I already tried your suggestions after you posted them first. It didn't
work.

I leave it as it is for now and will probably buy a SuSE-box next week.
It seems the Mandrake folks have their distro messed up, because scribus
isn't the only app which doesn't build, due to changes in file names and
locations.

Christoph