[Scribus] Using text frames from templates

Alexander Roberts alexcpu
Sat Jan 15 16:34:16 CET 2005

I'm probably/hopefully missing something extremely obvious here:
I'm making a ~160 page yearbook for our school, so ~100 pages are all
identical in layout, e.g. text box with 2 colums and a second text box
for the title.
So, i've set up a template for this, on the basis that i'll be able to
add 100 pages to the document based on this template, then just get-text
for each page.
The problem is I can't seem to select the text box that is part of the
template.

Is this because i'm doing something wrong, or you can't do that in scribus

Thanks,
Alex

p.s. great program btw