[Scribus] mailing list reply adress ?

David Purton dcpurton
Thu Jan 13 13:52:14 CET 2005

On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 01:41:35PM +0100, Bo?tjan ?peti? wrote:
> hey
>
> on this and several other mailing lists (ocal for instance), when i hit
> reply, the to: address is of the individual who wrote the posting, and not
> of the mailing list. thus i constantly send personal e-mail instead of
> replying to the lists.. is this normal, is it just my client, doesn't this
> annoy anyone else?

It's mostly normal, many linux mail clients have a reply to list
feature. What MUA are you using?

On the plus side - you'll never send a personal reply to the entire list
 - and boy, have I seen some corkers on other lists ;)

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton at chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a