[Scribus] LOST 12 PAGE newsletter

Thomas R. Koll tomk32
Tue Jan 11 21:29:00 CET 2005

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 03:22:35PM -0500, tjakabfy wrote:

> I don't think it was a sig11 crash. I've had them months ago but this
> was different.
>
> There are NO .backup files in my directory. But the original file is
> still there. It reads in a text reader but does not load into Scribus.

First, make a backup of that file.
Second, try a new file and import the old one. maybe it works.
If not, edit the old file with a xml-editor until scribus likes it again.
You could compare it to a newly created file and add the stuff that got lost
in the old one.

BTW: can we have reply-to set properly by the mailmanager?
ciao, tom
--
== Weblinks ==
* http://shop.wikipedia.org - WikiReader Internet zu kaufen