[Scribus] Scribus 1.2.1 crashes :-(

Martin Costabel costabel
Sun Jan 9 17:31:46 CET 2005

Ralf H?ling wrote:
> Hi Craig!
> Am 09.01.2005 um 12:47 schrieb Craig Bradney:
>

>> Freetype version? From what Martin says there might be FT issues (even
>> tho for
>> the same versions of FT it works on Linux.
>

> Freetype 2.1.3-21

I don't yet understand what it is, although I can pinpoint the crash
precisely. With the previous version in Fink, scribus-1.2.1-0.cvs.3, it
only happened to some people and only sometimes. Now it crashes always.

The crash disappears (but I don't know why, either) when freetype2 is at
version 2.1.9, which we will hopefully get into Fink in the next days
(or maybe a patched version of either freetype2 or of scribus, as soon
as the bug is understood).

Sorry for the inconvenience; stay tuned (or better, tell me why it
crashes :-) ).

--
Martin