[Scribus] New release information

BandiPat magicpage91
Sun Jan 9 03:58:47 CET 2005

Plinnell wrote:
> On Saturday 08 January 2005 17:47, Russ wrote:
>>Being new to Linux and Scribus I'd like to know if the SuSE9.1 rpm is the
>>lastest release in this announcement. If not which zip program do I use to
>>unzip the releases with gz2?
>>
>>Also should I uninstall the old version first? I'm doing a newsletter on
>>1.2 Build ID 28. the rpm I installed from is 1.2.1, same name as one on
>>scribus website?
>>
>>Thanks for any response. I really like Scribus and it is functioning as a
>>replacement for my old Windows Publisher stuff. Are there any envelope
>>templates availble?
>
> If you wait a short few hours, I will have a Suse 9.1 rpm ready for
> downloading.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

Oh, Peter, if you weren't aware, SuSE just posted their FTP 9.2 on some
of the mirrors.  Also, you can download a DVD iso to burn with your
favorite dvd burner now!  Things might be slow for a day or two as I
understand the available mirrors are quite busy.

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.2 Pro---
         Registered Linux User #225206