[Scribus] Open Clip Art Library Release 0.09 Announcement

Owen rcook
Sat Jan 8 08:53:36 CET 2005

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:04:40 +0100
Plinnell <scribusdocs at atlantictechsolutions.com> wrote:

> Release 0.09 of the Open Clip Art Library is now available for download on the
> site as an individual package:
>

>     http://www.openclipart.org/downloads/openclipart-0.09.tar.gz
>

>     http://www.openclipart.org/downloads/openclipart-0.09.zip
>

>  This new package is 20MB and contains 3104 unique user-submitted files, an
> increase from previous releases. The Open Clip Art Library is also browsable
> at www.openclipart.org where one might find specific clip art by searching
> through categories such as animals, education, transportation, or geography.

I did the animals out of that and made a pdf

http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/oca_animals.pdf (1453848 bytes) if anyone wants to know what the animals are.

There is no difference between vectorial_tux_01.svg and vectorial_tux_02.svg except for a date tag

baby_tux_01 didn't render faithfully into the pdf, I'm not sure why

Trying to resize spider.svg repeatedly locked Scribus up

If any one wants to play, the sla and aninimal svgs from the clipart collection are at http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/animals.tar.gz (430634 bytes)

This is cvs 6 Jan 05 and Acrbat-5.0.8 for Linux, X86
--

Owen