[Scribus] AMENDED Crash when using "edit text" box

Elliott-Brennan mail
Mon Jan 3 12:44:43 CET 2005

Hi,
I had written that I had a problem that when I used the 'edit text'
option (right clicking on a text box), clicking on the font size option
would crash the whole application.

I have again uninstalled (twice now) and this time urpmi'd an
installation - 1.2 is now available this way; previously I had
downloaded the RPM.

I'm using Mandrake 10 Official with 2.6.3-19 kernel.

Now, when I use the text box, I don't have the problem, but when I use
'save' from the toolbar, the icon 'greys out' until I make another
change that requires saving. Is this what should happen? It doesn't seem
to affect the operation of the program.

Thanks for any responses to this - much appreciated.

Regards,

    Patrick

(Scribus: Another reason to change to Linux :)