[Scribus] Images stay black in pdf after switching to 1.30 CVS

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Feb 28 18:48:57 CET 2005

On Monday 28 February 2005 18:45, Tobias Kahre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just opened a document I edited with the 1.22 version of scribus.
> In 1.30 CVS, the resulting pdf file has lost all images, they appear as
> black areas only.
>
> Is this an issue or just an example of wrong usage ? - I am currently
> new to scribus.

It should not be the case. Please note on opening and saving, as the warning
says, 1.3 files are NOT backward compatible, so be careful. I used PDF export
yesterday with 1.3 and it was fine. There may be 1.2->1.3 transfer issues,
but I doubt it in this case.

What kind of image? Which PDF viewer were you using?

Please remain with 1.2 for production usage at this point.

Craig