[Scribus] Re: Scribus crashes with sig 6 when closing

Craig Ringer craig
Sun Feb 27 08:21:13 CET 2005

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 09:22 +1100, Deb and Peter Zweck wrote:

> I tried renaming the libscriptplugin.so.0.0.0 file (and the symlinks
> which point to it), but it didn't make any difference. The crash isn't
> causing me problems, but as you say it would be good to fix it. Anything
> else I can try? My bet is a Mandrake bug. I like Mdk (used it since 7.0)
> but haven't found a version yet that has everything working properly.

You'd need to remove the file or move it to a different directory; just
renaming it won't do the trick.

I'd really like to look into this further, but without the ability
reproduce the bug here I'm not sure there's much more to do.

--
Craig Ringer