[Scribus] Scribus crashing after re-install

greg bettyandgreg
Fri Feb 25 02:33:34 CET 2005

I recently had to replace my hard drive due to mechanical failure. I had
Scribus working fine (version 1.2.1 CVS ) on my previous system,  but
when I installed this time I used 1.2.1 (I couldn't use the CVS for some
unknown reason).
Here's the problem: When I create a text frame and enter the text it's
fine. However, if I try to modify the size of the text, the minute I
click on the properties window to do so, Scribus crashes without
warning. Any ideas on what could be going wrong?

I am running Mandrake 10.0 Official with KDE 3.2. Kernel is 2.6 and I
have 256MB RAM and lots of hard drive space.  Any help appreciated.

Greg