[Scribus] new user

michael crane crane
Thu Feb 24 22:12:26 CET 2005

hello,
I just used scribus for 2 weeks or so.
I made a brochure type thing to desktop print on the neat xerox
tektronix phaser 8200 printer. from somebody who is not uptodate with
the industry this is a good printer I think.
also some kind of membership card.
where I have an A4 sheet divided into 10 areas credit card sized.
on the opposite side I make a number fitting the space. 001 002 003 etc.
This is really tedious :)
Is there a way to automate this ?
I looked in the  .sla file but didn't spot immediately what I could do
to automate that.

regards and much warm feelings of joy and best wishes for the guys that
write all this stuff.

mick