[Scribus] Newer Fink distro wanted

Steve Herrick estebandido
Mon Feb 21 03:35:13 CET 2005

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:55:46 -0500, Howard White
<howardwhite at earthlink.net> wrote:
> My Fink distro identifies itself as 1.2.1RC1. I assume this is not
> the latest released stable version. It would be nice to have that.
> Also the Fink distro of documents seems to be even older, somewhere
> back in 2003.

I'm also having trouble with Fink, and as a result, I've been
considering Gentoo for Mac OS X. Has anyone tried this, and
specifically, can anyone tell me if Scribus works on it?

Steve
--
Yes, as through this world I've wandered
I've seen lots of funny men;

-Woody Guthrie