[Scribus] Imposition on Mac (was Re: Scribus Digest, Vol 24, Issue 67)

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Sat Feb 19 21:39:50 CET 2005

Sunil Joshi wrote:
> If you have a mac, you could try this small program called
> cocoabooklet.  It designed to help with imposition.
>
> http://www.iconus.ch/fabien/cocoabooklet/
>
> -Sunil

I discoverd this tool as well. It works nicely but creates an
excessively large final PDF file (v. 1.3) so I've been reluctant to use
the results to send to a copy shop. However, for personal
use and to preview a booklet before I create the final imposition
manually in Scribus, it has been very handy.  The author does
know about this problem and, while on his to-do list, is apparently
quite difficult to fix.

Carol

--
Carol Kankelborg                                         cckborg1 at kankelborg.net