[Scribus] catenate and edit ps and pdf

bart at solozone.com bart
Fri Feb 18 16:38:32 CET 2005

Yes, indeed, what I meant was that there is no free post script viewer in Windows OTHER than ghost script. There is RoPS and Vista  but they cost. I use gsview to convert ps to pdf in Windows instead of the clumsy ps2pdf from ghost script in console mode.

I see emacs has a post script editing mode (which I just used on the demo depth.ps) but it is not WHYSIWYG. You must handle the post script code right on screen, and I just missed double references in a short file; but emacs formats it nicely. I changed "depth" to "Bart" and found the length of adjacent blank space had to be adjusted too!

There is a pseudo editor that allows insertion of text WHYSIWYG and re editing but I have lost the reference.

Bart Alberti