[Scribus] Complex Script Languages

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Thu Feb 17 17:23:50 CET 2005

Hi Scribus Team,

I want to warmly say today's announcement about Complex Script Languages
support is a formidable step ahead for Scribus and its users. It truly
shows what can be accomplished in an open source, open minded
environment and I think this has to be touted loud! By what I understand
of what's involved under the hood, it's a *lot* of work. The resulting
application compares to nothing else in the proprietary world and
although comparisons is not the main purpose here, I think it's worth
saying it anyway. This means the *whole* planet will be able to use a
*very* good DTP app soon. This alone makes a lot more people closer
together.

 From my part, it deserves a standing ovation!

Louis