[Scribus] Looking for a way to import Word-Doc

Russ russbucket
Wed Feb 16 19:41:13 CET 2005

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 10:19 am, Steve Herrick wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:36:28 +0100, ?ukasz Jerna? <deejay1 at nsj.srem.pl>
wrote:
> > > Well, does anyone know a way of getting such a thing into a Scribus
> > > page like inserting an image?
> >
> > You can try exporting it to PDF from OpenOffice.org and then "import" it
> > into an image frame in Scribus...
>
> Or just save it as an OOo file and import it.
>
> Steve
 Steve I usually open the word Doc in OO then save it as a text Doc and then
import it to Scribus and then reformat it. Not the best but I am able to
publish my newsletter where most of the people sending me input use word. My
big problem has been coverting my MS Pub documents, basically I rebuilt them
in Scribus.
--
Russ