[Scribus] basic question

Riku Leino riku
Wed Feb 16 01:34:38 CET 2005

Gracia M. Littauer kirjoitti viestiss??n (l?hetysaika keskiviikko, 16. 
helmikuuta 2005 02:26):
> I give up! I've tried everything from yrs of using DTP programs & even
> looked at the online manual, but can't find an answer to a simple
> question. How does one flow text around a picture? Probably the most
> used simple DTP set up.

Make sure your picture frame is on top of the text frame then with picture 
frame selected open up Properties Palette, Shape Tab and bottom there you'll 
see a check box "Text flows around the shape" or something like that. There 
is also two other flowing options in there: use bounding box and use contour 
line, which you can edit by clicking the button "Edit shape" selecting "Edit 
contour line" and by editing the contour line.

More information about the scribus mailing list