[Scribus] Anon CVS

Paul paul
Mon Feb 14 22:10:46 CET 2005

Hi,

>1.3.0 CVS - when it is released to the public soon _will_ be a
>development branch; paraphrasing a Red Hat developer: It's got lots
>of new bells and whistles and bell, but if it breaks, you get to keep
>the pieces.

Pah! FC rawhide makes most linux stable branches look like tacky beta
software!

TTFN

Paul
(insanity rising at gas mark 4 brigade - by goodness, MSVS.NET is
fantastic. Damn, I need a holiday....)
--
"I don't know how World War III will be fought, but I do know World War
IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein