[Scribus] Anon CVS

PLinnell scribusdocs
Mon Feb 14 21:46:54 CET 2005

On Tuesday 15 February 2005 03:04, Wesley Allen wrote:
> Craig Bradney wrote:
> >On Monday 14 February 2005 15:12, Craig Bradney wrote:
> >>Just an FYI to say that 1.2 anon CVS is down for some maintenance.
> >> Nothing serious, itll be back later on.
> >
> >Its back.. Some minor things have changed, if you get any cvs errors, just
> >nuke your Scribus CVS dir and check it out again. I have checked it all
> > out and built it all so it is fine. Same method for checking out as
> > always.
> >
> >Craig
>
> Craig,
>     What should I be looking for bug-wise; if I move to cvs from stable
> 1.2.1?  I'm thinking about checking it out; but i've not played with cvs
> in a bit...
>
> Wes

Purely bug fixes and enhancements - notably in the scripter,scripter
docs and some end user docs which have been updated in 1.2.2cvs.

This is the stable branch. _All_ 1.2.x bugs are tested against current
CVS.

FWIW, I've got 1.2.1 installed, but almost never use it.

1.3.0 CVS - when it is released to the public soon _will_ be a
development branch; paraphrasing a Red Hat developer: It's got lots
of new bells and whistles and bell, but if it breaks, you get to keep
the pieces.  meaning:

Joking aside, 1.2.2cvs _is_ the most stable version you could use at
the moment IME.

Peter