[Scribus] Short Word and Hyphen Dic

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Feb 8 11:56:54 CET 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 08:34 -0200, Ludi Maciel wrote:

> Yes I did it. Then, this won't be anymore in next release?
> And I translated the scripter (all .ui files), what I do? Post a issue
> in bug tracker (pt_BR for scripter interface)?

The .ui files should be translatable though the normal Qt translation
mechanisms (lupdate, lrelease, etc). They're compiled to .cpp and .h
files by uic, which are then compiled into the app, and the .cpp files
use tr() on all the appropriate strings.

If that's not working for you, some more details on the trouble would be
very handy.

--
Craig ringer