[Scribus] Scribus summit (was: Interesting article)

Jan Ulrich Hasecke janulrich.hasecke
Mon Feb 7 08:42:04 CET 2005

Bo?tjan ?peti? wrote:
> I work at an Open source lab / hacklab / open space Cyberpipe in Ljubljana,
> Slovenia, Europe. We have quite a nice and spacious place, full of
> computers and internet. :) Last year we organized international festival
> HAIP, which gatherd organizations like Loca Records, L'manegarie,
> Hackitectura and some individual artists.

Since many years I wanted to vist Slovenia, so this sounds great.

But I am not a programmer, I am a user, so I would like to propose some
DTP-workshops on Scribus and friends.

juh
--
http://hasecke.com/  BUSINESS   COMMUNICATION
Jan Ulrich Hasecke * Ihr  F r e e l a n c e r