[Scribus] Introducing myself

Riku Leino riku
Sun Feb 6 17:41:22 CET 2005

Howard White wrote:
> Help on Mac Scribus. Currently I'm using the Fink version, though I'm
> moving to stay more current by using Cervesia. Specifically, help with
> mouse clicks -- I know a little about this but need more. I can't seem
> to figure out how to access the Story Editor.

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's possible to right click on a text frame with Mac
but if you get the context menu of text frame visible some how there's a
menu item called "Edit text". That should take you to the story editor.
Another way to do this is to select a text frame and press a tool bar
button for story editor which has a blue pad and a pen on it.