[Scribus] Image export dpi problem

spiff spiff
Sat Feb 5 17:07:29 CET 2005

then would it be worthwhile making it clear on the menu option then that
this is a sample preview only, and perhaps making a note on the export
form to that effect, directing the user to the eps/pdf export for
high-quality needs?

i'm only suggesting this to avoid users misunderstanding what the option
is for.

cheers,

spiff