[Scribus] scripter

VANEK Petr Petr.VANEK
Fri Feb 4 08:03:49 CET 2005

> On Thu, 2005-02-03 at 20:03 -0500, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> > I've just downloaded the newest from CVS.
> > Craig Ringer said that scale to frame should be there but it's not
> > documented.

> Sorry, I forgot to edit it into the HTML help, but the docstring is
> there and the function is available. I need to look at ways to
> automatically regenerate the HTML docs in a nice format
> (unless Petr has
> beaten me to this?).

this's strange if I remember I updated the docs too... please check
the "pydoc" (all in one) page in the scripter help.
I'll take look at it afternoon.

yes, yes, yes. it's in "Manipulating Objects" and "pydoc". I'm quite sure ;)
grep doc/en for setScaleImageToFrame

petr

p.s.: craig, no more violence ;)
p.p.s.: I ve some auto generator started but not finished yet...