[Scribus] printer's imprint

Christian Zwahlen zdesign
Thu Dec 29 11:58:31 CET 2005

Am Mittwoch, den 28.12.2005, 15:41 -0500 schrieb Atlantic Tech
Solutions:
> My guess is  your build scribus is not compiled with python support which
> supplies the scripter. The scripter menu is not enabled if
>
>  In the source tarball there is a file BUILDING which lists every single
> libary and corresponding -devel package needed.
>
> You can put scripts in any place, then set that directory in Edit >
> Preferences.

Ok I need "Python >= 2.3" download, compile, and install. Too complex! I
need a simple way to set "printer's imprint", with a SVG Template or
something..

An SVG Template: I made on Illustrator CS2 "printer's imprint" in a PDF,
save it in Acrobat as "PS" and "EPS, but Scribus can not import this
file "Import Error".

chris