[Scribus] printer's imprint

Ludi Maciel iludi
Fri Dec 23 16:03:45 CET 2005

Em Sex 23 Dez 2005 12:12, Tobias Hilbricht escreveu:
> Am Freitag, 23. Dezember 2005 13:43 schrieb Christian Zwahlen:
> > Meanwile I can create SVG templates to import an creat "printer's
> > imprint" manually, or exist some already ?
>
> Can you use CMYK with SVG? I was told the specifications of SVG are without
> CMYK; and you would need that for an imprint.

To be quite honest, I never used this feature so I really don't know. But I
didn't find any restriction about it:

http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=scribus-svg
and
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=importhints2

Well, instead, you can use EPS (works fine), PS or even export it as tiff and
set it as a "background" (but this is really not a good idea).
Whatever, Scribus has powerful tools (freehand line, Bezier line etc), I think
is not necessary a external tool to do that.

Happy Holidays,

Ludi