[Scribus] Text Wrapping Around Transparent Objects

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Fri Dec 16 23:41:12 CET 2005

> Thanks.  I just figured out how to edit the contour line, but even when I do that and set the properties of the image for text to wrap around the contour line, it doesn't help.  ???

(This is out of my memory)

In Scribus, for wrapping to work, it is important which object is above the other. I think the picture must be on top of the text frame, so send the text frame to front and the image frame to back. And then set the text frame to flow around.

/Peter