[Scribus] Color management when running Scribus on Cygwin

kenquad sent by Nabble.com lists
Fri Dec 16 22:46:14 CET 2005

Hi all:

Sorry to be bothering everyone with so many questions, but the forum said "newbies welcome"....  Is there any way to make Scribus 1.2.x use color management when running on Win2000 under Cygwin?  My "Press-ready" pdfs come out atrociously muddy, the PDF/X-3 tab is grayed out, and color options are missing from the dialog.  I downloaded the LCMS component of Cygwin per instructions, but it didn't seem to make any difference. ???

Thanks again.
--
Sent from the Scribus forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Color-management-when-running-Scribus-on-Cygwin-t758259.html#a1981442