[Scribus] page size and paper size

Rick Pasotto rick
Fri Dec 16 17:21:35 CET 2005

I'm just starting to figure out Scribus so I'm going to have lots of
questions.

What I'm trying to do now is to print booklet format using legal size
paper. I've set the page size to 7x8.5, page 2 to left-hand and page 3
to right-hand. When I print pages 2-3 the actual printed area is only
about 3.5x4.5, the font looks much smaller than I expect, the left page
is too far to the right and the right page is too far to the left. The
orientation is correct.

If I use full-size regular portrait letter with the same font I get what
I expect.

I'm running debian testing and the scribus version shows as 1.2.3.99.
I'm using cups and my printer is an HP psc-2350.

The pdf file is what I expect.

--
"Half of the American people never read a newspaper. Half never voted for
 President. One hopes it is the same half." -- Gore Vidal