[Scribus] Wiki Spam

Ludi Maciel iludi
Tue Dec 13 22:57:17 CET 2005

Well, the amarok team is facing the same kind of thing, they are also looking
for a solution.
MediaWiki is not going to do anything to help out. The only solution so far is
hack the mediawiki code to make Captcha works.
http://www.fxparlant.net/Captcha15
So if you are a php expert and got a lot of free time avaliable...

Ludi