[Scribus] Wiki Spam

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Tue Dec 13 22:13:50 CET 2005

Craig Bradney napisa?(a):
> Hi Folks,
>
> Due to the ever increasing amount of wiki spam, I've locked down creation of
> accounts.

Hi all,

I'd like to add to this, that if anybody on this mailing list can
provide a working solution to stop Scribus Wiki spammers while allowing
"normal" users to register and edit wiki articles, this  would be the
right moment to step forward and volunteer for it.

Personally, I don't like Craig spending so much of his valuable time on
cleaning this spam mess instead of developing Scribus, and this is
exactly what has been happening over and over again for the last couple
of months.

cheers
Maciej