[Scribus] About styles

Le Tigre scribus
Mon Dec 12 15:44:47 CET 2005

Hi,

I wonder if it's possible or not to have this amelioration: when you
choose a paragraph style (1.3.2), you can change a few things (size of
the font, spae beetween the letters) keeping the style as a base, but
they are various that you can't change: leading, alignement (justify,
center, etc.).
That would be very useful to be able to change every of these things -
because as long as Scribus don't make a difference beetween paragraph
styles and caracter style, we need to make some little changes in a same
paragraph (and using no style is very long and heavy).

Thank you

Raphael