[Scribus] Not remembering printer selected

russbucket russbucket
Wed Dec 7 17:47:36 CET 2005

I created a christmas card, when I print I select my Epson Stylus CX6600 (Also
have HP IIIP Laser Printer) and say print. The Then saved the document. Next
time back when I say print  it shows the Epson select but the first time it
always prints to the HP. They are both thru CUPS 1.1.23.21. This happens
every time. The CUPS default print is the Epson.

Scribus 1.2.3. SuSE 10.0 (retail) and QT 3.3.4

Has anyone experienced this or can you point me to a config file when I can
force the epson?

Thanks for any help. I have completely quick using MS now that I have Scribus
to replace Publisher. Scribus is a much better product. Thanks for all the
great work the developers have done!!
--
Russ