[Scribus] To manage or not to manage or color management part .

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Tue Dec 6 21:31:43 CET 2005

alberto gyasi a ?crit :
> Thanks, Louis, for the proposal, but I wont need it, because they allow me
> to do some  test prints for free. But maybe you can help me to understand.
> Why it worked the first time and the secon time I had such a bad outcome.
> Greettings, Alberto

That's all right! It's a good thing to be able to test.
As for what reason it did work the first time, there are people on this
list who can provide better advice that I could!
Cheers!
Louis