[Scribus] scribus + bash

Andrew Perry andrewjamesperry
Sat Dec 3 02:29:30 CET 2005

I've never used it, but the ReportLab Toolkit (
http://www.reportlab.org/rl_toolkit.html ) may be the type of thing
you are looking for ... I suspect it wouldn't be too hard to use a
combination of Bash and Python scripting with ReportLab to do what you
want ... you could even use the various python-SQL packages out there
to do all the database retrieval.

Andrew