[Scribus] Invisible Doc window in Aqua?

net kat netkat
Fri Dec 2 17:48:10 CET 2005

Andreas;

Your fix (below) *seems* to have done the trick! I made the change,
launched Scribus and got a document window. I then quit Scribus and
launched again, and got a document window..created another document
of a different size and got a new window..

So, I'm going to proceed working  with Scribus, and tuck this bit of
info away for future reference.

Thanks also for continuing development on this fine application.

nk