[Scribus] Non Breaking Hyphens and Spaces and Editing Templates

Bill Chiarchiaro wjc
Fri Aug 26 13:55:44 CEST 2005

Bill Lugg asked:

> How does one enter a non breaking space and a non breaking hyphen?
> [...]
> I'm still using V1.2, Build 28.

I know this isn't a direct answer to your question, but...  This
morning I upgraded from version 1.2.2.1 to version 1.3.0.  I'm just
now starting to explore 1.3.0, and I've noticed that there are
convenient menu items for inserting non-breaking dashes and spaces:

  Insert -> Character -> Non Breaking Dash

  Insert -> Character -> Non Breaking Space

Good luck,

--Bill