[Scribus] Non Breaking Hyphens and Spaces and Editing Templates

William H Lugg wlugg
Fri Aug 26 05:45:45 CEST 2005

I just encountered an issue that I couldn't find a solution for.  How does one
enter a non breaking space and a non breaking hyphen?  I think I stumbled
upon a non breaking hyphen in the Extras|Insert Special menu, but it wasn't
clear that this is what I was selecting.

Also, I created a template a while ago and have found that I need to add some
styles to it.  I can't find a way to edit the template and make the
additions.  I have a document that has the additional styles, but how do I
get them into my template?

FWIW, I'm still using V1.2, Build 28.

Thanks for the help.
--